ambatchmasterpublisher headline

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ambatchmasterpublisher Look At The iPhone


Ambatchmasterpublisher at first with all the technology being created and all the unloyalty because of ones desire to have the newest and coolest Ambatchmasterpublisher gadget I was pretty much skeptical and didn't even want to hear another techno sales pitch but after viewing the video and Ambatchmasterpublisher listening to the promo for the iphone I can truly say I was taken a blast and WOWED.

Ambatchmasterpublisher The phon... no Ipo... no web-browsing device seems great. But i can see many weak sides to. The device didnt seem to have a camera and is very big (imagine it in your pocket), the touch-screen seemed fragile and prone to become dusty/dirty, and I seriously wonder how text messages Ambatchmasterpublisher are writen on the mobile phone. I still think its cool... but expensive


Ambatchmasterpublisher