ambatchmasterpublisher headline

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ambatchmasterpublisher Mother and Baby Panda!

Ambatchmasterpublisher the poo is almost as big as the baby panda =), and also as cute as the panda lol. Pandas are the best animal in the world nothing is cuter Ambatchmasterpublisher than this simply no animal can exceed the panda. Hippos are fun and fat but not as cute as this little teddybear i wanto to have one. Oh well i have to settle with my panda teddybear =)

Ambatchmasterpublisher Wow this is cute but the poo Oh gawd I remember when I saw the pandas in Beijing when I lived there and how disgusting the smell was even with glass between us it still stunk like real bad...it was grossing out my children too. Check out my Ambatchmasterpublisher video of a panda at the Beijing Zoo outside in the grass


Ambatchmasterpublisher phooar is tat the shit? it's really big!! hahaha

Ambatchmasterpublisher I agree. Only if they stayed small....


Ambatchmasterpublisher